Test for COVID 19
Check out


Every day we respond to difficult situations that may occur to any of us.
Our experienced Workers provide effective assistance to those in urgent need. Always.


We love our work. We share the conviction that every human life and health is precious. That is why we help all people when they are in need. We protect health and life. This is more than just a job. It is a service.


Allergies are dangerous to our health, sometimes life. Therefore, it's worth getting checked out if you observe allergy symptoms appearing in association with certain events or foods - a rash, cough, swelling, severe runny nose appearing suddenly. Every allergy patient should go to an allergist to see what they are allergic to. The examination will determine the best and cheapest treatment method, which is to avoid the allergen. However, if we have a moderate, most common form of allergy that is chronic in nature - that is, when symptoms occur more than four weeks a year in total - then such a patient requires specialized care, considering the use of desensitization, if possible, or the administration of medications to relieve symptoms.

The most dramatic course of allergies is anaphylaxis, which - ending in anaphylactic shock - can lead to death in a very short time. Anaphylactic shock is most often triggered by stings of hymenopterous insects. In adults, the allergic reaction to the venom of wasps, bees or hornets happens more often than in children. It develops rapidly, with death occurring within a few minutes or so. Shocks also occur after the administration of drugs, especially intravenously, because we deliver the substance directly into the body. Risky systemic reactions also occur after eating certain foods. Unfortunately, peanuts, for example, can cause anaphylactic shock. Sometimes it is enough for an allergic person to be only in the immediate vicinity of the person who consumed peanuts. The mere dust floating in the air is enough to lead to a severe anaphylactic reaction. There are also allergies, such as bronchial asthma, which can take a violent course. The patient having severe bronchospasm has no oxygen exchange and the person simply suffocates. 

Allergy is a disease that has a strong connection to the environment in which we live. Genes also have some influence, but it is the environment that determines what we become allergic to. It happens that when we are born we do not have any allergies. It is only later that we acquire them due to subsequent contact with the allergen. It is not possible to desensitize ourselves to allergies caused by drugs. As for the venom of hymenopterous insects, patients who are allergic to wasp, bee, hornet venom should use this method, because it is very effective. The chance of predicting where the insect will appear is negligible, and the risk is real. Unfortunately, food allergies are difficult to desensitize, although there are some attempts to deal with them.

In the United States, where one eats a lot of peanuts in various forms, President Obama has issued a decree to place a display case with a syringe containing epinephrine on the wall in American schools. Next to it hangs a board with pictures of children with anaphylaxis from ingesting some allergen and a sign: "If John looks like this, break the glass and give him the drug in such and such a way." However, if someone has never had an anaphylactic reaction of any kind, there is no justification for him to buy an epinephrine injection. The risk of such a reaction is one in 300,000 citizens, while such a life-threatening reaction is one in a million, or even rarer.

Most patients have a mild form of allergy, they don't need desensitization, only incidentally - when minor symptoms appear, they just need to take a tablet of allergy medication. However, if the patient has allergy symptoms more than once a week, especially asthma, then we are already talking about a moderate form or even worse - chronic or severe. Such a patient should see a doctor.

Warsaw buy a subscription
Check out